Frequently Asked Questions about the Virtual Conference
Q: Will the virtual meeting take place at the same time as the previous conference dates?
A: ESCV 2021 Annual Conference will take place at the same time but a day shorter. The virtual conference days are September 15-17, 2021.
Q: What if I am not available on these dates?
A: The good news about a virtual conference is that it will be available to all participants for an additional period after the actual conference dates. You can go back, view and learn from all the sessions and e-posters as many times as you want, when you want.
Q: What will be available to me as a registered participant?
A: The virtual conference will offer you the FULL experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme including:
- Access to all presentations and sessions. Attend any and all of the sessions whenever and whereever for an additional period after the conference dates.
- Networking with your colleagues. Use the world map to browse the list of participants (who approve their names to be shared) and use the conference system to contact those delegates and network.
- Access to all e-posters. Browse research on different topics.
- The chance to join the debate. Attend programme events and participate in conversations during live Q&A sessions.
- Opportunity to ask questions and give feedback.
You will be able to attend more lectures and more events, and keep the discussion going with your fellow delegates, at no extra cost.
Q: How can I register for the virtual conference and what are the rates?
A: Registration fees and conditions will be announced on the Registration page of this website soon.
Q: If I submit an abstract, do I have to attend the conference?
A: It is expected that at least one author of the accepted abstract attends the conference to present the work and answer questions. Only abstracts of registered participants will be scheduled in the scientific programme.
Q: Have the abstract topics changed for the virtual conference?
A: No, the abstract topics for the physical conference are not changed with the decision of virtualisation. You may check the abstract topics by clicking HERE.
Q: Is the abstract submission deadline changed for the virtual conference?
A: Yes. The abstract submission deadline is determined as April 26, 2021 after the virtualisation of the conference.
Q: Are there any changes about the sponsorship and exhibition opportunities after the virtualisation of the conference?
A: Yes, there are revised sponsorship & exhibition prices and conditions for the virtual conference. You may contact to the conference organising secretariat, Mr. Muzaffer Komek (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any sponsorship / exhibition inquiries.