E-Posters will be presented in the ESCV 2021 e-poster's gallery and will be available for viewing for participants at all times during the conference.
We are looking forward to seeing all the great science you have been doing over the past year. It is unfortunate that it will not happen in person, but we continue to work on putting together a great virtual conference!
We have developed and integrated a few tools that we believe will aid in communicating your science via an e-poster delivered virtually.
1. PREPERATION FOR E-POSTER PRESENTATION
Please submit your E-Poster Presentation as a 1-page PDF file in portrait orientation.
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- File format: .PDF
- E-Poster orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Portait Layout and save it as a .PDF file. Sample template can be found here. You are not obligate to use this template.
2. E-POSTER UPLOAD
You are kindly requested to upload your e-Poster following the below instructions no later than September 13, 2021.
The system enables you to upload the following information:
- E-poster in pdf format, 1 page (mandatory)
- Thumbnail of your poster as .png or .jpg file to be displayed as the icon on the E-Poster Gallery (optional)
- 2 minutes video about your e-poster in mp4 format or providing your video URL link (optional)
- Your personal zoom link or any other video conferencing system (optional)
How to upload your e-poster?
Enter the e-poster upload system with your username and password that will be sent to your email (by September 1, 2021).
When in the system click on the E-Poster amongst the list of your e-posters and follow the steps below:
Step 1: Prepare your E-Poster accordingly with the template provided. Then please convert (or save) it as a PDF file.
Step 2: Poster upload & Availability information:
- Click on the "pencil" icon under E-Poster and choose your PDF to upload it from your local disk.
- If you accept that other delegates would be allowed to download your E-Poster, please click "allow poster download"
- Please upload a thumbnail of your poster as a PNG or JPG file which will be displayed as the icon on the E-Poster Gallery.
- Enter your zoom link or any other video conferencing system that you would like to use for meeting up with conference participants to have a video communication about your E-Poster.
- Add your available date/time information for meeting the participants through the video conference link you have provided. Make sure to enter your time zone with (GMT+.. or GMT-...) format while entering your availability in order to allow all participants to calculate the timing according to their own time zones. If you do not mention any timing, it would most probably be understood as US Eastern Time.
- Click on Save and close poster upload section.
Step 3: Video upload:
- You may upload .mp4 video files to describe your research. These video files must not exceed 2 minutes.
- Please click the pencil icon under Videos.
- Choose your adding method as "Local" or "Vimeo".
Local: You should add the URL from your own Youtube or Vimeo account as shown with the following formats: https://www.youtube.com/embed/dQw4w9WgXcQ or https://player.vimeo.com/video/474297515.
Vimeo: You should upload an mp4 file from your local disk and we will upload it on your behalf to the Vimeo account on the server.
- Type your Video name (as you want it to be displayed to the participants).
- If you have selected "Local", enter your URL. If you have selected "Vimeo", choose the video file from your local disk and click Upload.
- Then click on Save and close the video upload section.
Step 4: Congratulations!
You are Done